Al Fresco Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who doesn’t comply with the terms and condition.
1 About the Competition and who runs it
- We are We Are Discounts Ltd T/A Discounts for Carers and the promoter of this competition. It is run in association with Al Fresco, but we are solely responsible for the competition’s administration, enquiries or complaints.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of We Are Discounts Ltd and Al Fresco, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
- You don’t have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Al fresco Holidays, Suite 1, 2nd Floor, The Exchange, Bank Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0DN.
2 How to enter the Competition
- To enter the competition, like this post & tag someone who deserves this treat. We will only accept one entry per person or email address.
- Entrants will have until 12:00pm (midday) Sunday 15th March 2020 to enter the giveaway. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
3 Winning the prize
- The prize is a 7 days accommodation at Le Domaine du Clarys in a Vivaldi 3-bedroom mobile home for up to 6 guests. It is not transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Prizes are usually despatched within 28 days of the winner being selected.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent person on Monday 16th March 2020.
- The winner must respond within 14 days of this and we will ask for further contact details to arrange the delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from the original competition entrants. Our decision is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
4 Your information
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
Our general competition terms are at https://discountsforcarers.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000639531-Terms-and-conditions-competitions
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.