Join now for free!
Already a member? Sign in.
Get Carer deals for yourself and your family. We've been helping over 2.8 million key workers save money for over 20 years.
- Latest deals emailed to your inbox
- Free to use and no fees ever
- Save hundreds of pounds
- Exclusive deals for carers
- Over 1,300 big name brands
All types of Carers and Care workers can sign up for our discount scheme and start saving.
Once you have found that perfect deal, all you have to do is click the ‘Get Deal’ button. From here, you will be taken directly to the brand’s where to complete your purchase, and the prices shown will include the applied discount.
If an offer requires a discount code, then all you have to do is click ‘Get Code’. You will then be provided with a voucher code to use at checkout. You can then copy the code and use it purchasing a product on the brand’s website. We also provide printable vouchers and e-vouchers, which you can use in-store. All of the information is provided in the T&C's on each offer page.
Currently, we do not provide a discount card, as all our discounts are claimed through our website. However, what we do offer is the Ode card. The Ode card is a pre-paid cashback card that can be used when shopping online and in-store.
With the Ode card, you can earn up to 12% cashback when shopping at qualifying retailers. Please note that some stores may offer an in-store discount after displaying ID; this is not one of our offers.
To sign up for the Ode card, please see here.
Forgetting your password is easily done. Thankfully, we are here to help you gain access to your account. If you have forgotten your password, then please follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to click the ‘Sign In’ button and choose the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- After clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ option, you will be asked to enter an email address linked to your member account. From here, you will be sent a password reset email with clear steps on how you can change your password.
- Sometimes, these emails can end up in your Junk/Spam, so make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder when searching for the password reset email.
- If you are struggling to change your password after following the steps provided, then please contact us detailing the issues you are having and your full name.
Once you have provided information to validate your account, we can search for your account on our system, process your request, and help you change your password.