SURVEY GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to qualify any entrant who does not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- The giveaway is run by Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Discounts For Carers who are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
- You must be a member of Discounts For Carers to be eligible to enter the giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must fill out the survey questions and enter your email address so that we can pick a winner and contact you if you are successful.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be contacted via email and asked to provide their full name, contact number and home delivery address (if applicable) for us to get the prize delivered.
- The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- Should Discounts For Carers be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Discounts For Carers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries must be made online through the online form provided before 31st March 2022.
- Entries received after this date will not be included in the giveaway draw.
- 1 of 5 £200 Amazon vouchers, there will be five winners in total.
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.