PARKDEAN RESORTS - GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who do not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Discounts for Carers and the promoter of this giveaway. It is run in association with Parkdean Resorts, but we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, inquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must enter via Facebook by doing what we ask you to do. This could be by liking the post, commenting on the post, or sharing the post.
- The winner will be chosen at random by www.woobox.com.
- The winner then be contacted and asked to provide their full name, contact number, email address and home delivery address (if applicable) for us to get the prize to them.
- The winner must be a member of Discounts for Carers. Our giveaways are for members-only, so please log in to your account, or register as a new member to be in with a chance of winning.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Discounts for Carers by commenting back to the winner on the post and then messaging them via Facebook within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Discounts for Carers be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Discounts for Carers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize could take between 3-6 weeks to arrive to the winner depending on the partner.
- Entries must be made before midnight on Monday 13th June 2022.
- Entries received after this date will not be included in the giveaway.
- £250 Parkdean Resorts voucher.
- The winner will receive a holiday voucher to use in booking a holiday at one of Parkdean Resorts’ holiday parks, up to the value of £250, on participating dates subject to availability and holiday park opening dates. Participating dates are from 06/06/2022 to 12/06/2022.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, and no cash or voucher alternative is offered. The prize must be claimed within one holiday booking arriving between 02/09/2022 and 21/10/2022.
- The winner must pay any additional cost of the holiday if the price exceeds £250. No change will be given for any booking made for less than £250.
- Any extras such as pets, dining options, cots, bed guards and highchairs will be chargeable in line with standard Parkdean Resorts’ standard booking terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- Parkdean Resorts UK Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond their control make it necessary to do so.
- The prize will be subject to Parkdean Resorts’ standard holiday booking conditions.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- You must be signed up to Discounts for Carers.
- Participants accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter and/or Parkdean Resorts UK Limited reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone where these or our standard holiday terms and conditions have been breached.
- In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors and Parkdean Resorts UK Limited will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner may be requested to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The competition will be governed by English Law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.