Princess Cruises - 25% Carers discount on Enchanted Princess cruises
Valid on all Enchanted Princess cruises sailing from Southampton this summer
Call the number & quote the exclusive code to get your discount
- 25% off all Enchanted Princess cruises sailing from Southampton this summer
- All-inclusive cruises in a balcony stateroom from £374pp* including drinks, Wi-Fi and gratuities
- Includes the exclusive Princess MedallionClass experience featuring the wearable Medallion device enabling everything from touch-free boarding, to having whatever you need, delivered.
- Treat yourself to an all-inclusive cruise in a mini-suite from just £534pp for up to 51% more space as well as feel good extras.
- Book with confidence knowing you can change your holiday plans within 30 days of sailing and receive your cancellation fees back as a Future Cruise Credit
25% discount off the public fares. *All-inclusive cruises from £374pp based on voyage N223N- 4 night Channel Islands and Netherlands Sampler- 12 August 2022. Prices shown are subject to availability based upon 2 adults sharing the lowest available grade within the stateroom type specified. Prices and availability are correct at time of publishing, and may go up or down. *Princess Plus includes Premium Drinks Package, Wi-Fi and Crew Appreciation and is available on all cruises, excluding voyages of 1 or 2 night/s. Princess Plus is an additional £30 per person, per day, for all passengers. The total equivalent value for pre-paying or purchasing onboard for the elements included in the Princess Plus is $95.28 per person, per day. Princess Plus can be removed at any time. Offers can change or be withdrawn without notice. More information about our all-inclusive fare can be found at princess.com. ^Book with Confidence can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Vaccine policy: Visit princess.com/vaccinationpolicy for full details of our vaccination policy. We are staying atop health and safety protocols in our continuing effort to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19, which may also impact our voyages and offerings, including amenities and itineraries. If a threshold of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship, the voyage will be ended, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel home may be restricted or delayed. Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. ABTA/ATOL protected.