SJ Mortgages - Fee-Free Carers mortgage advice
Click "Get Deal" to access application
- Whole of market mortgage broker with access to the best deals including many exclusive products (that cannot be found on the high street)
- Totally Independent meaning everything that we do is with your best interests at heart
- We are with you from the start to the very end
- Over 15 years industry experience
Our goal is simple, arrange your mortgage without you becoming distracted from your life or business!
From first time buyers to buy to let landlords, we have over 15+ year’s experience in the financial industry, there is not a lot we have not seen.
What we will do:
1. We will have an initial conversation at your convenience to discuss your circumstances and what is important to you.
2. We will search the mortgage market and based on our initial conversation find the right product for you.
3. If you are happy with our recommendation, it’s time for us to apply.
4. We will then do everything for you by applying for the mortgage and supplying the lender with the information that they need. Once we have applied, we will do all of the chasing with lenders, solicitors and estate agents to make sure your mortgage completes as quickly as possible.
Everything that we can do for you we will.
If you are looking for a mortgage broker with your best interests at heart, we look forward to hearing from you.
Representative Example: Annual Interest rate of 2.45% fixed for 2 years followed by 3.99% variable for the remaining term. Representative 3.8% APRC Variable. Based on borrowing of £150,000 over 22 years repayments of £670 per month for the initial 24 instalments followed by £781 for 240 instalments. Total amount repayable £230,827. Products and Interest rates are subject to change at any point and are dependent on your personal circumstances.
You need to consider carefully whether securing debt against your home is the right thing to do for you as your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with your repayments on your mortgage.
You need to consider carefully whether securing debt against your home is the right thing to do for you as your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with your repayments on your mortgage. Debt consolidation has a minimum fee of £999.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We offer a fee free advice service through SJ Mortgages Ltd. If the mortgage amount is below £100,000.00 we may apply a discounted broker fee dependent upon your circumstances.
SJ Mortgages Ltd is an appointed representative of John Charcol Ltd, both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
SJ Mortgages Ltd
Registered in England: 13248757
FCA Number: 948387